When you purchase a kasahorow book, you automatically become a member of the Swahili kasahorow Reading Club.
Get any of the following kasahorow dictionaries at your nearest library or bookshop.
- Concise Swahili - 50+ entries: A quick introduction to the Modern Swahili language
- Modern Swahili Verbs - 100+ entries: Master Swahili's simple tenses
- My First Swahili Counting Book - 21+ entries: Let's count in Swahili
- Modern Swahili Planner - 32+ entries: Plan in Swahili and English
- Dictionnaire Junior Swahili - 1+ entries: Apprendre le swahili ensemble
For libraries, bookshops, and partners
How do I add Modern Swahili dictionaries to my catalogue?
Send an email to Afia Osei (email@example.com) and describe how many Modern Swahili dictionaries you want to order, and how frequently you want kasahorow to replenish your catalogue. You will receive a quote for the initial batch of dictionaries and any subsequent replenishment.
You may also request specific bilingual dictionaries to be made for your needs: